1. Where do you ship in Haiti?
2. What exactly do you ship?
3. How much do you charge to ship vehicles
to St. Marc, Cap-Haitien & Port-au-Prince?
4. How do I ship vehicles to Haiti?
What documents do you need from me?
5. I want to ship a vehicle
but I'm unable to make it to your office, what are my options?
6. Do you clear customs on vehicles
7. How do I ship cargo to Haiti?
8. Do I have to pay customs for my
9. Do you pick up the cargo from me
and deliver it in Haiti?
10. How do you charge for boxes?
11. How do I know how much my shipment
12. Do I have to prepay my shipment?
13. Do you ship full containers to
Haiti? What sizes do you have available?
14. Can we load a container outside
of Florida and ship it to Haiti?
Where do you ship in Haiti?
We ship to Cap-Haitien, to Port-au-Prince, to St. Marc and to any towns
located between St. Marc & Port-au-Prince.
What exactly do you ship?
- We ship about everything from a small box to truck except for household
clorox, chemicals, hazardous materials, & expired medicines.
How much do you charge to ship vehicles to St. Marc, Cap-Haitien &
- We need the dimensions and approximate weight to get you a quote. Please call or email us for prices.
How do I ship vehicles to Haiti? What documents do you need from me?
All vehicles must be delivered to our yard so that we can measure them
to determine the final price. Once measured and after all documentation
is properly filled out by the owner, we will then tow the vehicle to the
proper port. However, the shipper does have the option of driving that
vehicle to the port. In such case, we require that the
dock receipt from the Port be brought back to us so that customs can be cleared. Once customs
is cleared on the automobile, the shipper is responsible for picking up
the original title from us and sending it to the consignee in Haiti.
- To ship a vehicle, we need the original title, a copy of the owner's
driver license, and an original signed & notarized power of attorney
by the owner. In some cases, we may also need an original bill of sale
signed by the buyer & seller, a company letter and a business license
if the vehicle is in the company's name
I want to ship a vehicle but I'm unable to make it to your office, what
are my options?
- If you are the owner of a vehicle but, for some reason(s), you cannot
make it to our office, it is not a problem. To ship that vehicle, you
will need a power of attorney, which can be found on our website under
the shipment forms section. After printing your name and signing as the
buyer (preferably in blue ink), you have to mail that power of attorney
to our Hollywood warehouse. We need the one with the original signature
to clear customs [Please make sure that the signature on the driver's
license, the title and the power of attorney are the same]. Along with
the power of attorney, we will need a copy of your drivers license and
the original title. However, extra documentation might be needed so please
contact us prior to mailing these documents.
The shipper is responsible for making all the arrangements to have the
vehicle delivered to us. Once the vehicle, the necessary documents, and
payment have been received, we will then move the vehicle to the port
and clear customs on it. After the automobile has sailed, the original
title will be mailed back to the shipper/owner. He is responsible for
sending it to the consignee.
Do you clear customs on vehicles in Haiti?
- No, we do not clear customs on vehicles in Haiti. The consignee is responsible
for clearing customs.
How do I ship cargo to Haiti?
- The cargo has to come to our warehouse in Hollywood so you have
to either bring it to us or ship it to us. If you are planning on shipping
cargo to us, you need to fill out a cargo
advisory form and either fax it or email it to us. By
doing so, we'll know what to expect, where it is going, to whom it is
going and to whom we bill for it. Once payment is received in full, your cargo will be added to our next container.
- You are welcome to write the name of the consignee on your boxes but
it's not required. CAS Xpress will assign a unique number to your items, which
will allow us to identify them and track them down.
Do I have to pay customs for my cargo?
- No, customs is included in the price that we charge you unless we specify
Do you pick up the cargo from me and deliver it in Haiti?
- We pick up cargo from our Dade and Broward county's customers and deliver all cargo received
in Port-au-Prince, St. Marc and the towns in between these two cities.
However, all cargo sent to Cap-Haitien has to be picked up from our office.
How do you charge for boxes?
are usually based on the measured volume of your shipment and vary depending
on your final destination.
How to calculate the volume (cubic ft.)
Length x Width x Height
the length, the width, and the height need to be in inches.
However, some items are shipped at a flat rate and other fees may
How do I know how much will my shipment cost?
- Once we receive a shipment, it is measured and weighed. Then, our
accountant makes an invoice and sends it to the shipper via email or regular
ground mail. Once payment is received in full, only then items will be shipped.
Do I have to prepay my shipment?
- Yes, all shipments must be prepaid in order to be loaded in the container.
Do you ship full containers to Haiti? What sizes do you have available?
- Yes we do. Please check our page about Full
Container Loads in the Ship to Haiti section for more
Can we load a container outside of Florida and ship it to Haiti?
- At this time, we are unable to have a container delivered to you but we can load it for you from our warehouse. Additional costs will apply, please call us for more information.